All Contents Copyright ©2004-2012 Paul Mauser Studios
unless otherwise noted. Scroll down for more info
- Save these images to your own hard drive for your own viewing
- Print single copies for your own viewing pleasure, but you may
not distribute them.
- E-mail some images to your friends, but you MUST include a
link to this site.
With permission, which must be obtained in advance, you may:
- Use some images on a freely accessible site (Remember, that's
IF I say yes).
- Use some images on a pay site, provided I am given permanent
free access to the entirety said site.
Permission must be acquired in advance. Contrary to popular
belief, it is NOT easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Forgiveness means that you did me wrong, and I don't forgive
intentional harm. Ask first, and ask nicely, and I'm a great guy, rip
off my stuff, say you're sorry only after you get caught, or worse,
get all petulant about it and I'll be the worst asshole in your life.
Permission is not transferable. If you transfer your site to someone
else, permission to use my images must be re-acquired or they must be
You may NOT:
- Alter these images in any way, except to make thumbnails, but
no thumbnail may exist without the original image being available.
- Remove copyright markings, URLs, etc. nor add other markings.
- Use my images in any advertisement without permission.
- "Hot-link" these images in your own site or e-mail, stealing
my bandwidth. It won't work. Hotlinking is disabled.
- Copy the entire site to an e-mail list or website.
- Upload ANY image to a web service whose Terms of Service makes
claim to the copyright of uploaded files.
- Convert any file from my site into another format.
- Claim ownership of my images. That will earn you a beating,
and you won't like it, and you STILL won't be allowed to claim my
images as yours.
Remember, altering an image does NOT make it yours. "Derivative
works" are actually still under the copyright of the creator of the
original. Read your Copyright Law, bucko!
All Rights Reserved. That means that if I missed anything above,
the answer is "No, you can't" by default.